Reference ID:- OM82
Category:- Administrative/Clerical Jobs
Salary:- AED 35,000 + Benefits
NTS Group are exclusively representing a leading multinational company to recruit an Office Manager for the Dubai HQ.
- The Office manager is responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- The Office manager must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Responsible for the overall running of this department including performance and development reviews, travel approval, budgets, policy and procedure creation and implementation.
- Approve all travel, events and conference attendance for all Directors.
- Assist the Company President with all travel arrangements, expense claims, calendar management and event management for his department.
- DHCC for follow ups and concerns with regards to parking and lease agreements & other ad hoc requirements
- Aramex regarding regional service agreement and coordinating with our GCC offices for any concerns & requirements. Monitoring the KPIsâ & SLA
- Service providers for office repair/maintenance requirements for ad hoc maintenance needed for the office
- Ordering of office supplies (coffee machine, stationeries, printer cartridge, toners, business cards, water)
- Assigning & distributing parking cards and ensuring that parking file and contract is updated
Education & Experience
- Degree Educated - Preferably Administration, Management etc.
- Min 5 years within an Office Management or EA role.
- Min 3 years UAE experience.
- Energetic, driven and flexible.
- Excellent communication and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.