Market Access Lead
Reference ID:- MA34
Category:- Business/Strategic Management Jobs
Salary:- AED 40,000 + Benefits
Market Access Lead
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
NTS Group are working alongside a top tier pharmaceutical company to recruit a Market Access Lead for the Gulf region to be based in Dubai.
The MA Lead will provide a point of contact for all value demonstration & access (VD&A) issues and activities within the GCC countries. It will lead the coordination of VD&A initiatives for all inline and pipeline products, ensuring seamless Field to Local integration. Execute the launch preparedness efforts for GCC from a VD&A perspective, including knowledge transfer/best practice sharing across accounts.
- Implement access priorities for GCC cluster, in alignment with Cluster VD&A Head and management team, including prioritization of access needs for launch brands and focus markets for the pipeline portfolio in assigned countries.
- Via continuous monitoring of PR&A developments in the assigned territory, alert region, country, franchise, brand and VD&A teams to healthcare system developments, competitor activity or other events within the region that would have the potential to impact pricing/market access for the company portfolio.
- Manage a process for the collection and dissemination of information, data, insight and intelligence on specific regional and country market access requirements in order to ensure that local requirements are being met.
- Leverage deep understanding of the regional and country market access requirements, the evolving environment and future trends to ensure that the market access local needs are adequately reflected in the cluster plans.
- Execute access-related launch preparedness and pre-launch initiatives to facilitate optimal pricing and reimbursement for each country within the region
- Provide required local market access support to assigned territory for internal and external stakeholders
Education & Experience
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical commercial experience, including 2-3 years of market access experience
- International market access experience required, in the designated geography strongly preferred
- Successful track record with product launches required, in the designated geography strongly preferred
- Solid track record in developing global pricing, reimbursement and access (PR&A) strategies and influencing PR&A negotiations in international markets